All Tau Camera Resources in One Place
With the campaign ending approaching soon, we thought now would be a good time to share all of the resources that are available for the Tau Camera!
How to Buy
Helpful Links for Everyday Use
- Example Programs in Python that use the Tau Camera
- We've written some example Python programs that use OpenCV to render the depth data coming from the Tau Camera.
- 3D-Printed Mount Design
- The design for a 3D-printed mount for the Tau Camera is available on Thingiverse. With the mount, you can attach your Tau Camera to a regular tripod!
- Multi-Camera Demo
- There's an example Python program that uses the TauLidarCamera Python API and OpenCV to render depth data from all connected Tau Cameras in real-time
- Also includes the design and instructions for a 3D-printed 360˚ 4-Camera Mount
Both the Tau Studio web app and the API are open source and available on GitHub:
Where to Get More Info
- Tau Camera FAQs
- We've compiled answers for the most commonly asked questions! If we're missing something, please let us know by posting on the Onion Community Forum
- Python Module Documentation on ReadTheDocs
- If you're using the Tau Camera Python API, you'll probably need to check the documentation at some point. Luckily, it's all available on ReadTheDocs:
Where to Get in Touch
- Onion Community Forum
- Check out the Onion Community Forum to chat with the Onion team and other Tau Camera users!
- Quickly get in touch with the Onion team
- We welcome all bug reports, feedback, suggestions, and comments! Feel free to open issues or PRs on all Tau Camera repos!
Tau Camera in the Media
That's all for now. We'll update this list as we add more content! Get in touch if there's something specific you would like to see!